Friday, March 12, 2010

Art Studio Tour



Mac the Labradoodle will greet you at the studio's entryway.
You can read her blog at: http://macthelabradoodle.blogspot.com/





The Studio Door honors the memory of Flops the Bunny.




First wall as you walk in...the last great photo of when all my boys were still small. This was taken in an awesome spot in Alabama overlooking the gulf. It is a black and white photo, hand-colored by me.




The studio is small but mighty!




From my desk is a great view of the neighborhood with lots of natural light.




What's currently on the drawing board.




I sincerely try to stop for green tea in the afternoon...cleans out the brain.




Tools of the trade.




Need alotta storage!




Imagine...Pray...Believe...Words to live by.




The wall as you leave the studio...Hope you enjoyed the tour...Now time to finish cleaning. My two favorite college men arrive tonight!!! Yesterday was full of sheet washing (I love a fresh-smelling bed!). Today is the vacuum's turn.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Well NOW I'm kind of freaking out! We have even more in common then both of us having 3 boys! But first I have to say I *love* your studio! It's awesome! And how sweet is Mac as the greeter! :)

    Great old gameboards - I have some too!
    You need a sign that says "Small But Mighty"! Love that!
    Your alphabet is SO PRETTY! I am working on one with dogs!

    Thank you for the tour - what an inspiring place!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great space! But, you're WAAAAAY too organized! I'm afraid you'd have a panic attack if you saw my "office!"

    Love the photo of the little boys -- and Mac, the Labradoodle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you posted these. It makes me want to pour a cup of coffee and just hang out in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so nice to visit your studio, dear Mac is adorable :) LOVE your sign at the end, oh so true :) Hugs, Catherine x

    ReplyDelete