Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jeep Update



I would have never thought that tires could be so important. Just when I think I get this Mom-of-boys thing down...I learned something new.




And...who could ever guess that I would ever even look under here...or even care what was there?




Only because of this guy...a 16 year old that has been patiently waiting and dreaming of "lifting" his Jeep and getting mud tires ever since the Jeep keys were handed over last August.

Only because of him would I EVER look at the tires or those red things underneath or anything close to it. But, if it means a lot to him, then it means a lot to me.

4 comments:

  1. Guys just love lifting and mudding their vehicles. Its just a guy thing. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny the things you do.

    Hugs RosieP x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cool for school Bev!!! :D

    ReplyDelete