Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Day in the Life

Who: Me
Where: Hillcrest Cottage Art Studio
What I am Creating: Paper Billfold Wallets with My Original Art
What I am Drinking: Community Coffee - Dark Roast with Lotsa Cream
What's Playing: Cold Play "The Speed of Sound" from Pandora Radio
What I am Thinking: When the nice men in white come for me I will be here next to hundreds of paper wallets...laughing...and sewing




Wallets Parts in the Machine




The Desk, The Parts, The Coffee




Colorful Clips




Lotsa Wallets For Sale




The Finished Product

3 comments:

  1. Hello , thank you for the lovely comments U wrote in my blog , I had some problems with google ( taking out my little profile photo ...)and I couldn't even post comments....
    I like your blog :is fresh , colourful and with an happy atmosphere.

    ciaoooo have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Bev - you are SO CREATIVE!!! I would never have thought to do something like that - and you did a fabulous job too!!! (and the nice men in white never even showed up)

    ReplyDelete