Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Boots' Story

Once upon a time when there was no internet, people could not have anything they wanted as fast as a click of a button. Amazing fact... but true.

It was very special and great fun when this horse lovin' girl was allowed to special-order my English riding boots from the equestrian store in Memphis.




And these boots were what I wore all through my junior and senior high days. Ahhh... the fun we had together!

Good-bye, Boots! I am delighted to be sending you to your new home in San Francisco. The destination makes my 1970's self very happy.

Thank you HillcrestCottage.Etsy.com for another successful sale!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Hot equestrian lady! I still envy your ability to part with the treasures of your past. Pictures help, huh?

    ReplyDelete